ORDERS & SHIPPING
What is your shipping policy?
Orders placed on the lablancaswim.com site can be shipped anywhere in the United States, including Hawaii and Alaska. Unfortunately we do not ship Internationally or to U.S. Territories (Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, Northern Mariana Islands).
Orders placed before 11:45am PST Monday-Friday will be shipped same-day. Orders placed after 11:45am PST will be shipped the following business day. We do not ship on weekends or on major holidays.
Please note that there could be a delay in processing and shipping your order if we encounter any issues with the billing information provided.
Our transit times are based on FedEx posted delivery days and we cannot guarantee receipt of your order in the stated number of days if there are carrier issues, inclement weather or other factors outside of our control.
How can I check my order status?
Locate your tracking number within your order confirmation email or LA BLANCA account order history. Still having trouble? Please call customer service at (844) 503-3443 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your shipping options?
We offer free 2-day shipping on orders of $75 or more. Any orders under $75 are charged an $8 flat rate. Unfortunately we do not offer overnight or next day shipping options at this time.
Can I change/cancel my order?
Please call customer service at (844) 503-3443 or email us at email@example.com immediately with your order number. We will do our best to assist you but may be unable to change or cancel your order because we ship most orders the same day. Please refer to our Shipping Policy above.
Does LA BLANCA ship internationally?
Unfortunately, we do not currently ship internationally. Tell us where we should ship to next by visiting this form.
Does LA BLANCA price match?
We do not price match with retailers selling our swimwear or orders placed through the lablancaswim.com website.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Don’t love it? We offer free returns!
We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you may return the item for a full refund within 30 days of receiving your purchase.
Returns made past 30 days will only be refunded in the form of a La Blanca e-gift card. Returns past 60 days will be subject to a 30% restocking fee.
Step 1: To start a return, please complete our returns form here.
Step 2: Ship your return back using the prepaid return label.
Step 3: Your return and refund will be processed within 14 business days of being delivered.
Qualifications for Return:
- No returns are allowed on items marked “FINAL SALE”.
- Swimsuits cannot be worn, washed, or altered.
- No visible signs of use including deodorant/cosmetic stains, perfume, scents, etc.
- All tags must be intact and returned in their original packaging.
- The hygienic liner must not have been removed or reattached.
- The returned items must be received in our warehouse no later than 45 days from your original order date.
Can I exchange my order?
We do not offer direct exchanges at this time. If you want to exchange an item, please follow the return process here for the unwanted item(s) and then make a new purchase for the desired replacement(s).
When will I get my refund?
Please allow up to 14 business days from the receipt of your return to be processed and your refund issued. We will notify you once your return has been processed and your refund has been issued.
I bought my LA BLANCA swimsuit at a retail store or from a different website. Can I return it to you?
We are only able to accept returns/exchanges for purchases made through lablancaswim.com. We suggest reaching out directly to the company you made the purchase from to process your return/exchange.
What are LA BLANCA’s customer service hours?
We are available Monday through Thursday from 9am to 4pm PT and Friday from 9am to 12pm PT. We are closed on these major holidays.
LA BLANCA’s 2020 Holiday Schedule
New Years Day
Day After Thanksgiving
What size do I need to order?
View our Size & Fit Guide for a size chart and measuring tips. If you need more assistance, please call us at (844) 503-3443 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you find the perfect match.
How do I take care of my LA BLANCA swimsuit?
Follow these care instructions to keep your swimsuit looking its best.
- After swimming in the ocean or pool always rinse your swimsuit in lukewarm tap water. This will help eliminate most of the salt and chlorine that can potentially damage your swimsuit material.
- Squeeze out excess moisture. DO NOT wring or twist your suit. Hang out to dry or lay on a flat surface. Do not put suit in direct sunlight to dry. Sunlight may cause colors to fade.
- When applying sun tanning lotion or oil try not to get it on your swimsuit material. The oils cause the elastics in your suit to breakdown.
- Never wash your swimsuit in the washer or dryer. When needed, wash by hand in lukewarm water and use a soft detergent. Never bleach or iron swimwear.
- Avoid rough surfaces as it may pull and pill fabric.
What if I received a defective or damaged product?
- We want you to be satisfied with your purchase of our swimwear products and will do our best to assist you in the unlikely event of a manufacturer’s defect. Our limited warranty is valid to the original product owner for one year from the date of purchase and covers defects in materials and workmanship that may occur under normal wear. Unfortunately, we are not able to assist with, do not warranty, and are not responsible for damages caused by misuse, abuse, accidents, alterations, and the natural breakdown of materials over time or conditions that may be reasonably expected with normal wear or failure to follow our care instructions. All determinations as to whether a damage was a manufacturer’s defect or not shall be subject to our sole discretion.
- Additionally, this limited warranty only applies to original products purchased through authorized distributors. Unfortunately, we cannot assure the quality or genuineness of products purchased through any other channels.
How Do I Return an Item Under the Limited Warranty?
- All returns require a valid Return Merchandise Authorization # (RMA). Email email@example.com to receive the RMA number, return label, and return instructions.
- Please be sure to include the following information: Name, Order#, SKU# of item to be returned along with the reason for return.
What Will We Do?
- Upon receipt, we will inspect the product and respond with warranty or non-warranty status. If we determine the problem is a result of general manufacturing defect, a replacement or online store credit will be offered at our sole discretion. If an identical garment is not available, we will replace it with a comparable style and color at our discretion. This may take approximately 3-4 weeks.
How do I access my LA BLANCA Account?
On lablancaswim.com, select “Login” in the navigation menu. If you have an existing account, enter your email and password to sign in. If you have not created an account, select “Sign Up” to be prompted to create an account.
How do I update my account information?
While logged into your LA BLANCA account, you can:
- Select “Account”
- Select “Change Password”
- You will be prompted to enter an email to send a password reset link
ADD A NEW ADDRESS
- Select “Addresses”
- Select “Add a New Address”
- Fill out the form and click “Save”
EDIT EXISTING ADDRESSES
- Select “Addresses”
- Find the address you would like to edit and select “Edit”
- Make changes to your addresses and click “Save”
DELETE EXISTING ADDRESSES
- Select “Addresses”
- Find the address you would like to edit and select “Delete”